90% of innovation projects fail – let’s soften the blow
Winning business models and value propositions don’t grow overnight
You want to scale new business models but don’t want the risk of failure.
You’re probably asking yourself, “How can I test my idea before making a big investment? Am I targeting the right customer segment? Have I found a market for my product or service?”
Business models and value propositions require fast-paced, focused and well-ordered research, testing and experimentation to find the sweet spot between desirability, feasibility and viability. The goal is to keep minimizing risks while tweaking & adjusting the solution until it works.
What if you had dedicated support for experimentation and prototyping based on systematic validation and a strategic launch plan.
At Venture Factory we help ambitious founders and organisations to fast track their ideas to market, reduce risk and create a faster route to revenue and profitability.
Our team of experienced business designers and tech partners can help you:
Testing & validation support is built on our 20+ years of business design & ecosystem building experience
We have successfully supported a number of corporate innovation teams, as well as several 100 startup teams by validating their early-stage business ideas through a wide range of customer-centric testing methods. We have developed the PODIM conference into a leading startup and tech platform in the CEE region and built a global network of startups, experts and partners across various industries. Learn more about us here.
We offer you end-to-end innovation services
We design and facilitate workshops and trainings that help companies test innovation projects with a variety of business experiments.
They are ideal for company teams that want to learn how to explore new market opportunities in a structured and efficient way, effectively reducing the risks and uncertainties associated with developing innovative ideas. We help companies select the right experiments, design and execute them to test ideas and analyse the results.
“How to Design Effective Business Experiments?”
6 hours (includes multiple breaks) – can be held in one day or split evenly over two days
“Mastering Business Ideas Testing”
4 hours (includes breaks)
Workshops and trainings are based on a proven design & innovation methodology. They can be 100% remote and organized digitally or physically at Venture Factory, a brand-new creative space designed to co-innovate and accelerate.
- Sync call before the workshop to start from a clear and solid understanding of your business, context and objectives.
- We help you test your breakthrough business opportunities through business experiments and reduce risks and uncertainties.
- We will co-develop a framework for appropriate experiments to test critical assumptions of your business model and value proposition.
- You get practical tools and tips on how to use more than 20 different business experiments and how to put them into practice.
- We use visual work to structure, create alignment and shared understanding, and accelerate decision making.
- We follow up to get feedback and define potential next steps.
Innovation as a
We offer a Consulting package that allows you to efficiently and quickly test the critical assumptions of your business model and value proposition through appropriate business experiments. In this way, we help you reduce the risks and uncertainties associated with new innovative ideas.
Ideal for companies’ chief strategy and chief innovation officers who need more hands-on support to conduct business experiments efficiently, quickly and professionally. It is crucial that companies identify business ideas that cannot prove their potential to be put into practice and remove them from their portfolio. The service includes support in intensive preparation, content design & research, facilitation of strategic conversations and co-creation of all outputs.
32 hours – Consisting of intensive preparation (4 hours), Content design & research (8 hours), Facilitating strategic conversations (8 hours), Finalising outputs (8 hours), Joint presentation of the results and next steps moderated discussion (2 hours).
Innovation services are based on a proven design & innovation methodology. You can choose between an online version or take advantage of a work retreat at Venture Factory in Maribor, Slovenia, a brand-new creative space designed to co-innovate and accelerate.
- A great opportunity for a work retreat to spend time brainstorming and working on your portfolio of existing and new businesses according to the principles of the venture capital industry.
- We are masters of facilitation, delivering the right, frictionless design process, an engaging experience and high-quality output.
- We challenge you to be more disciplined, execute extensive governance of innovation across the company’s business portfolio to achieve higher revenue growth.
- We challenge you to invest more time and effort into innovation to re-injected the innovation spirit into your company or just boost it to higher levels.
- We visualize the portfolio of existing and new businesses and help you with pipeline management to ensure that innovation projects are progressing according to plan.
- We help you to make decisions to kill ideas that don’t bring evidence to the table on time.
- We provide complete project management down to the smallest detail to get the job done.
Partnership for collaborative innovation & special projects
We build partnerships with ambitious companies challenging the status quo and building invincible businesses.
Ideal for companies that are looking for a long-term partner in innovation with a proven innovation track record, global reach and strong roots in the CEE startup ecosystem. For companies looking for a specific innovation project or program we can co-design and co-execute.
We have prepared three packages for you, namely Startupper, Outlier and Unicorn. Each includes a specific amount of consulting hours per month, scouting talents and promoting innovation projects and activities via Podim & Startup Slovenia platforms.
We can provide services online or in person at Venture Factory in Maribor. You can use our creative office space 2 days/month for free.
Startupper package: 12 consulting hours/month.
Outlier package: 24 consulting hours/month.
Unicorn package: 32 consulting hours/month. Benefits
- We offer end-to-end support for your company’s constant reinvention and innovation.
- We help you create the right environment with talent, processes and methods.
- We help you reach out and find external partners to drive innovation through cross-industry collaborations.
- You can use our Podim conference and Start:up Slovenia ecosystem platforms. We can deliver tailor-made solutions to ensure you reach your goals.
- We can help you reach an international audience through our events, media channels and community partnerships.
- We help you stand out and accelerate your innovation by being disruptive.
- We can co-develop special innovation projects or programs (execution/implementation is not included in the base price).